Plumber In University City Mo 63130
Free Estimates (314) 347-1414
Pierson Plumbing & Drain
Free Estimates (314) 347-1414
Pierson Plumbing & Drain is a Plumbing Company in University City Mo The Best in Quality and Service!
Plumbing problems can be a major inconvenience, and they can also be expensive to fix. If you’re in University City Mo, and you need a reliable plumbing company, look no further than Pierson Plumbing & Drain. We’ve been serving the University City Mo area for over 20 years, and we have a team of experienced plumbers who can handle any plumbing problem you may have.
We offer a wide range of plumbing services, including:
- Leak detection and repair
- Drain cleaning and repair
- Water heater installation and repair
- Sewer line repair
- Backflow prevention
- Faucet repair
- Toilet repair
- Garbage disposal repair
- And more!
We promise to provide you with high-quality plumbing services at a fair price. We also promise to be responsive to your needs, and we’ll always work to get your plumbing problem fixed as quickly as possible.
Our team of plumbers at Pierson Plumbing & Drain is experienced and knowledgeable. We’re all certified plumbers, and we’re up to date on the latest plumbing codes and regulations. We’re also insured, so you can be sure that your plumbing work is done safely and correctly.
How to Prevent Clogged Drains
There are several things you can do to prevent clogged drains, including:
- Avoid pouring grease, oil, or other fats down the drain.
- Use a strainer to catch food particles before they go down the drain.
- Have your drains cleaned regularly by a professional plumber.
Your sewer line is a vital part of your home’s plumbing system. It carries wastewater away from your home and to the sewer treatment plant. If your sewer line is damaged, it can cause several problems, including:
- Backflow of sewage
- Damage to your home’s foundation
- Unpleasant odors
- If you’re having a plumbing emergency, be sure to call Pierson Plumbing & Drain right away. Don’t try to fix the problem yourself, as you could make it worse.
- Keep your plumbing system in good working order by having it inspected and cleaned regularly. This will help to prevent leaks and other problems.
- If you have a water softener, be sure to have it serviced regularly. This will help to extend its life and keep your water tasting great.
If you’re in need of plumbing services in University City Mo, contact Pierson Plumbing & Drain today. We’ll be happy to answer any of your questions and schedule an appointment for you.
If you’re looking for a reliable and trustworthy plumbing company in University City Mo, look no further than Pierson Plumbing & Drain. We’ll be happy to answer any of your questions and schedule an appointment for you.
Call us today at (314) 347-1414 or (636) 283-2500!
University City is a city in St. Louis County, Missouri, United States. It is located in the western part of the county, approximately 15 miles west of St. Louis. The population was 39,657 at the 2020 census.
University City is a diverse city, with a population that is 75.9% White, 9.4% Black or African American, 0.3% Native American, 12.5% Asian, and 1.9% from two or more races. The Hispanic or Latino population of University City is 4.3%.
The median age in University City is 37.1 years. The median household income is $75,144. The poverty rate in University City is 4.73%.
The largest ethnic groups in University City are:
- White (Non-Hispanic): 71.7%
- Black or African American (Non-Hispanic): 9.2%
- Two+ (Non-Hispanic): 12.2%
- Asian (Non-Hispanic): 11.9%
- Native American (Non-Hispanic): 0.08%
The largest foreign-born groups in University City are:
- China: 18.4%
- India: 10.3%
- Philippines: 9.2%
- South Korea: 7.1%
- Vietnam: 5.6%
The education levels in University City are:
- High school graduate or higher: 93.5%
- Bachelor’s degree or higher: 47.1%
The employment sectors in University City are:
- Professional, scientific, and management: 32.5%
- Healthcare and social assistance: 23.2%
- Educational services: 11.8%
- Retail trade: 11.7%
- Construction: 9.2%
The crime rate in University City is lower than the national average. The violent crime rate is 1.6 per 1,000 residents, and the property crime rate is 14.4 per 1,000 residents.
University City is a diverse and growing city. It is a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
Here are some additional details about the demographics of University City, Missouri:
- The population of University City has been growing steadily since 2010. The growth is due to a number of factors, including the city’s proximity to St. Louis, its excellent schools, and its safe neighborhoods.
- The median household income in University City is higher than the national average. This is due to the fact that University City is a desirable place to live and work.
- The poverty rate in University City is lower than the national average. This is due to the fact that University City has a strong economy and a good social safety net.
- The education levels in University City are higher than the national average. This is due to the fact that University City has a number of excellent schools, including the University City School District and the St. Louis University High School.
- The employment sectors in University City are similar to the employment sectors in the St. Louis metropolitan area. The top three employment sectors in University City are professional, scientific, and management; healthcare and social assistance; and educational services.
- The crime rate in University City is lower than the national average. This is due to the fact that University City is a safe city with a well-funded police department.
Overall, University City is a diverse and growing city with a high quality of life. The city has a strong economy, excellent schools, and safe neighborhoods. University City is a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
Here are some interesting facts about the demographics of University City, Missouri:
- The population of University City is about 50% female and 50% male.
- The median age in University City is 37.1 years.
- The most common religious affiliation in University City is Christianity, followed by Judaism and Islam.
- The most common languages spoken in University City are English, Spanish, and Chinese.
- The most common occupations in University City are in the professional, scientific, and management, healthcare, and educational services sectors.
- The crime rate in University City is lower than the national average.